The College of Fine Arts celebrated more than two hundred students and supporting donors at our Annual Awards Reception on March 31, 2015 at the Richard G. Fallon Theatre. Seven undergraduate and sixteen graduate students in Art History were recognized for their academic achievements this year by Dean Peter Weishar and Department Chair Adam Jolles:
- Helen J. Beard Undergraduate Scholarship for Excellence in the Major: Gabrielle Babin, Daniel Bruce, Ashlyn Gentile, Jane Hamel, Molly Newcomb, Jasmine VanWeelden.
- College of Fine Arts Undergraduate Humanitarian of the Year: Victoria Sunnergren.
- Helen J. Beard Conference Travel Grant: Alex Challenger, Brad Hostetler, Kristi Peterson, Jennifer Pride.
- Penelope Mason Dissertation Writing Fellowship: Sarah Buck, Carey Fee.
- DJMT O’Brien Scholar: Jennifer Pride.
- Patricia Rose Department Teaching Fellowship: Amy Bowman, Heather Lundy, Ali Reilly, Elizabeth Spraggins, Emily Thames.
- Fellows Society Adelaide Wilson Fellowship: Lesley Wolff.
- I.N. Winbury Award for Best Graduate Student Paper: Melissa Arrant (MA), Emily Thames (PhD).
- Dean’s Fellowship: Carolina Alarcon, Jennifer Baez, Alex Challenger.
- Graduate School International Dissertation Research Fellowship: Carolina Alarcon.
- Graduate School Five-Year Legacy Fellowship: Sarah Simmons.