How to Apply
Apply to FSU here : Online Undergraduate Application
Apply online here: Online Graduate Application
In addition to the graduate application, send the following information directly to:
Department of Art History
Florida State University
1019 William Johnston Building
Tallahassee, FL 32306-1233.
- A statement of purpose, consisting of a narrative (1-2 pages) that addresses the following:
- your interest in the field
- professional or academic background
- area of intended specialization
- career aspirations, and
- your particular interest in Florida State University
- A recent paper in art history, preferably in your major area of interest, that demonstrates your abilities in research and writing.
- An unofficial copy of your transcripts.
- Additionally, three letters of recommendation, preferably by Art History faculty with whom you have studied, should be sent directly by the referees to the department.