Alumni Video Project
FSU Art History alumni, we’ll keep producing these short films as long as you keep sending us your phone videos. Watch for the latest edition in August!
“What can I do with a degree in art history?” Share your story and help us answer the question for prospective art historians. It’s quick and easy!
- Have a friend take a simple phone video of you in a fairly quiet location related to your work.
- Stand close to the phone – closer than you think.
- ★☆ Be sure your friend holds the phone horizontally ☆★
- Start and end the video by just standing there smiling.
- Ask your friend not to rush it – leave a little padding at beginning and end so the film isn’t cut off.
- Tell us what you do. Do not say your name, just your job.
- We recommend making a couple of versions to be sure you get a good one.
- Send your film(s) straight from the phone to Jean Hudson. In the email, include your degree and year.
- That’s all there is to it! When your film is added to a compilation, we’ll share it with you first.