CFP: Medieval and Renaissance Studies, Deadline Dec. 31
11th Annual Symposium on Medieval and Renaissance Studies
Saint Louis University, Missouri
Conference: June 10-12, 2024.
Deadline to apply: December 31, 2023
Abstract: 250-300 words
The goal of the Symposium is to promote serious scholarly investigation into all topics and in all disciplines of medieval and Renaissance studies. Any topics regarding the scholarly investigation of the medieval and early modern world are welcome.
Mini-conferences hosted by societies or organized around a theme occur in the context of the SMRS. Paper submitters are welcome to submit their paper for general consideration at the Symposium or for one of the mini-conferences. This year’s mini-conferences are:
- 49th Annual St. Louis Conference on Manuscript Studies
- All areas of manuscript studies, including but not limited to paleography, textualcriticism, codicology, preservation and curation, and art history, are welcome
- Lowry Daly, SJ Plenary Speaker: Daniel Hobbins (University of Notre Dame)
- Boethius 2024: The 1500-Year Memorial Conference
- The 2024 Conference on John Milton
For more information: https://www.smrs-slu.org/
Any questions contact: Sara van den Berg (firstname.lastname@example.org), Jonathan Sawday (email@example.com), or Ryan Netzley (firstname.lastname@example.org).